CompTIA ITF+ Certification
The CompTIA ITF+ examination focuses on the fundamental IT skills and knowledge required to perform day-to-day operations. The certification is intended for learners who are looking forward to advancing their careers in Information Technology. Also, it’s a great fit for individuals seeking advanced-level accreditations such as A+.
CompTIA ITF+ Certification: What to Expect
CompTIA ITF+ covers wide-ranging domains comprising IT concepts and terminologies. Learners can expect the architecture and functionality of different software and applications. Students will have an overview of the comprehensive software development process including multiple programming language categories. Besides, you will learn the important internal computer components, best practices for secure devices, and essential networking concepts. The CompTIA ITF+ exam has 75 questions that candidates are required to answer in 60 minutes. You will find multiple-choice questions with both single and multiple responses. Upon the completion of the exam, you will be asked to fill an optional survey that require information about your study practices and why you have decided to opt for the certification.
Become Certified in CompTIA ITF+
Presently, there are above 5 million IT professionals in the United States. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number is expected to grow by 15% in the next 10 years. The CompTIA ITF+ exam primarily focuses on technical skills and a wide array of knowledge to assist entry-level IT professionals and advanced end-users. Candidates will have the following skills to compete in the transforming industry:
- Set up a computer workplace operating Windows and using basic and advanced software applications.
- Understanding across-the-board functionality and different types of devices commonly used in a basic computer system.
- Employing fundamental computer maintenance and support protocols.
- Comprehending and execution of principles relevant to software and database development.
- Configure mobile devices and computers to secure home networks and the internet.
- Figure out any security concerns that may affect computers and networks.
- Using multiple features and functionality of operating systems while establishing network connectivity.
- Use best practices when it comes to security and web browsing.
The technical skills corroborated through the CompTIA ITF+ certification exam will prepare you for many IT career opportunities. Similar to the career-building process, passing the certification exam is an important step towards a successful IT career. Here we have listed a few options you may want to consider.
- IT Support Specialist
- IT Support Technician
- Tier I / II HelpDesk Technician