2 Academic years |
Diploma in Physiotherapy
The Program is providing professionally qualified graduates capable to apply their knowledge and skills with the current trends in the field of Physiotherapy. The program takes interdisciplinary advances and encourages students to display the ethical, professional and social responsibility. The development of scientific methods and problem solving skills will be promoted and imparted in practical sessions and independent learning through the following professional modules like Biomechanics, Kinesiology, Electrotherapy Modalities, Exercise Therapy, Women Health, Pediatrics, General Surgery, First Aid and Emergency Procedures, Application of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal conditions, Physiotherapy in cardio respiratory conditions, Physiotherapy in neurological conditions and clinical placements.
- Knowledgeable and skills in the field of physiotherapy for good quality service in the health care industry.
- Able to solve problems in the dynamic professional environment in health care practice.
- Display effective communication skills and works as a team with appropriate ethical values.
- Exhibit social responsibility and capability in information management to embrace life-long learning.
- Engage in entrepreneurship with good leadership skills.
The diploma graduate students will fill the manpower needs in clinical setups like government hospitals, private hospitals, private clinics, rehabilitation centers, home care, fitness Centre, spastic centers, nursing home, geriatric and community health care centers. Even they can take a venture to open Physiotherapy or Fitness Centre as well. The graduates even pursue higher education with Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Accreditation: All courses are accreditation by DRPF and associated partners and international organizations.
All courses curriculum designed and approved by UN, UNESCO, UNEP and IUCN
Course Duration: Two Years